We are 2 churches just to the north of Norwich City centre – the other side of the inner ringroad.
What are we like?
Well the best way to find out is to join us at one of our Sunday servicesBut in essence we are:
- Two branches of the same family who love to worship God- but in quite different ways. (Explore our individual pages to find out more)
- Exploring the Word of God is an important part of our worship
- Our church family includes those exploring faith as well as those who have been Christians for many years (and people at all stages in-between).
- We see our faith as living, changing and evolving as we seek to connect with God, each other and others outside our immediate community.
- We love to use our gifts and talents for God both in church and in the community - many of us are involved in all aspects of leading worship.
- We don’t wear robes & we don’t have pews!
- We have a lot of questions – we don’t pretend we know all the answers!
What we can offer is a warm welcome, wherever you are on your faith journey and whatever your background.
So why not come and give us a try?
We’d love to see you- if you want to let us know you’re coming email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Though if you just want to drop in one Sunday, that’s fine too!