We are two churches just to the north of Norwich City centre-the other side of the inner ring road .
What are we like?
Well the best way to find out is to join us at one of our Sunday servicesBut in essence:
- Two branches of the same family who love to worship God- but in quite different ways. (Explore our individual pages to find out more)
- Exploring the Word of God is an important part of our worship
- Our church family includes those exploring faith as well as those who have been Christians for many years (and people at all stages in-between).
- We see our faith as living, changing and evolving as we seek to connect with God, each other and others outside our immediate community.
- We love to use our gifts and talents for God both in church and in the community - many of us are involved in all aspects of leading worship.
- We don’t wear robes & we don’t have pews!
- We have a lot of questions – we don’t pretend we know all the answers!
What we can offer is a warm welcome, wherever you are on your faith journey and whatever your background.
So why not come and give us a try?
We’d love to see you- if you want to let us know you’re coming email:email@example.com
Though if you just want to drop in one Sunday, that’s fine too!